Thank you for your inquiry. We are working on your request and will respond as soon as possible. For immediate inquiries please call 1-866-651-2901
In Stock: 33 Locations
Lead Time: 12 weeks
Package Quantity: 1
Secure Payment Methods:
Need more Info?
- General Description
- 1V to 20V dropout Voltage @400mA(1)
- 2V to 20V dropout Voltage @1A(1)
- Max 1A output current @ 225°C
- 60dB input ripple rejection (0-100Hz)
- C load from 100nF to 1000µF, large ESR range
- Available as die or in custom package on demand. (3-pin compatible)
- The start-up is operative over the whole temperature range
- Latch-up free
- Power supplies for high-temperature electronic systems used in Well logging, Automotive, Aeronautics or Aerospace applications
The CHT-LDNS is a 1A, low-dropout negative linear voltage regulator compatible with high-temperature environments. Typical operation temperature range extends from -55°C to 225°C.
The circuit is stable throughout the whole temperature range and under a large choice of capacitive loads.
The minimum dropout voltage (Vin-Vout) is - 2V for load current up to 1A. The dropout voltage can span from -2 Volts down to - 20 Volts.
|Number of Functions||1|
|Number of Terminals||3|
|Operating Temperature, TJ-Max||225|
|Operating Temperature, TJ-Min||-55|
|Package Body Material||METAL|
|Package Style||FLANGE MOUNT|
|Peak Reflow Temperature (Cel)||NOT SPECIFIED|
|Regulator Type||FIXED NEGATIVE SINGLE OUTPUT LDO REGULATOR|
|Time@Peak Reflow Temperature-Max (s)||NOT SPECIFIED|