Thank you for your inquiry. We are working on your request and will respond as soon as possible. For immediate inquiries please call 1-866-651-2901
In Stock: 6
Available: 4 Delivery
On Order Qty: 100
Lead Time: 12 weeks
Package Quantity: 5
HTS Code: 8542.39.00.00
Secure Payment Methods:
Need more Info?
- General Description
- Regulated power supplies for embedded electronics in down-hole, aerospace and industrial systems.
- Junction operating temperature from -55°C to 225°C
- Input voltage from 4.5V to 30V
- Output voltage: from 1.8V to 28V
- Output voltage total accuracy: ±5%1
- Output current: 100mA max
- Min voltage dropout @ 100mA: 1.7V
- Line regulation: -1% max
- Load regulation: -0.2% max
- Cout: min 1 µF
- Chip Enable (active low)
- Input ripple rejection: 65dB typ (@ 100Hz)
- Quiescent current (no load, Chip Enable active, 225°C): 1.1 mA typ.
- Stand-by current (no load, Chip Enable inactive, 225°C): 40 µA typ.
- Thermal shutdown: Active in the range 250°C to 300°C
- Current limitation: 200 mA typ.
- Latch-up free
- Available in TDFP16
The CHT-RIGEL is a high-temperature, high-reliability, 100mA adjustable linear voltage regulator suitable to generate from a +4.5V to +30V voltage source any regulated voltage in the range +1.8V to +28V. Its operating junction temperature ranges from -55°C to +225°C and can possibly go outside that range with some de-rating of the performance. The regulator is selfprotected with a built-in current limiter and a thermal protection, the later becoming effective in the range 250°C to 300°C. CHTRIGEL brings unique benefits in applications where the ambient or operating temperature is high and above the temperature supported by traditional semiconductors, or in applications that run in standard 125°C or 150°C, possibly 175°C but require extended reliability: CHT- RIGEL brings at least an order of magnitude in lifetime compared to traditional silicon solutions. It allows as well accelerated aging of the systems for qualification purposes as the device can support extreme temperatures. The IC features a chip-enable (CE active low) input signal allowing placing the circuit in low-power, disable mode. The output voltage is adjustable by the external resistive feedback.
The CHT-RIGEL is a one-die solution, available in a tiny ceramic package TDFP16 for applications where small PCB footprint is critical.
|Number of Functions||1|
|Number of Terminals||16|
|Operating Temperature, TJ-Max||225|
|Operating Temperature, TJ-Min||-55|
|Package Body Material||PLASTIC/EPOXY|
|Package Style||FLATPACK, HEAT SINK/SLUG|
|Peak Reflow Temperature (Cel)||NOT SPECIFIED|
|Regulator Type||ADJUSTABLE POSITIVE SINGLE OUTPUT STANDARD REGULATOR|
|Time@Peak Reflow Temperature-Max (s)||NOT SPECIFIED|